Thanks to fellow bloggers and influencers, I have recently discovered Rocksbox!
is a fun subscription service that caters to your jewelry needs and aesthetic. You have the opportunity to select several pieces to add to your “Wish List.” Rocksbox
then sends you 3 pieces at a time from that wish list that you can update at any point.
When you receive these pieces, you can decide to keep one, two, or even all three of the items chosen just for you! If you’re not too stoked about your shipment, you can send it back and receive a whole new set of goodies in about a week!
is awesome, but with all things, there are pros and cons.
- It’s a fun treat to find in the mail box
- The packaging is beautiful and personalized
- The jewelry is gorgeous and always fun to try on
- Easy returns
- Free shipping
- Great discounts on styles that you can shop online
- Like all online shopping, pieces may look different in person than on their webpage
- Items can be pricey
If you’re on the fence about it, give it a try FOR FREE! Use the code christinacbff51
to get your first month of Rocksbox
totally free of charge! But hurry because this code is only available for 5 lucky people!
If you end up loving it, fantastic!
If it’s not for you, it’s easy to cancel.
Hope you enjoy and have fun picking out some exquisite pieces from Rocksbox
-Christina, The B of V